GKM2 Solutions can offer your business an affordable remote monitoring and managed service solution to support your IT infrastructure for a low monthly fee. We describe it as an “insurance policy” for the investment you have made on your network infrastructure. We are able to perform the following;
- Monitor your systems 24/7 and provide proactive, high quality service. We can setup instant Alert’s by email or SMS showing the exact cause of the problem.
- Deliver Daily Health Checks to your IT team, spot emerging problems
- Delivery Weekly and Monthly reports
- Track Hardware and software assets and generate inventory reports
- Provide your IT team with access your own client portal. You will be able to view the status of your systems and be provided with a complete hardware and software inventory listing.
We are able to offer the above without the need of any additional hardware or up- front licensing fees and there are no long-term contracts. An agreed fee will be billed monthly in advance and a 30-day cancellation notice is all that is required to terminate the month-to-month contract. We offer two levels of managed services depending on your requirements and their details are listed below;
Proactive Daily Server Health Checks – Managed Service
Many issues like disks growing too quickly, antivirus pattern file not being updated and more may not be causing you pain right now but could develop into full-blown disasters if left undetected. With proactive daily health checks GKM2 are able to check the following;
- Antivirus pattern file check – to ensure that they are up to date
- Disk space change check – to spot problems with disk consumption
- Tape backup successful checks – so you are alerted with faults
- Hacker alert – to spot problems with unauthorized logins
- File size check – to monitor the size of files
- Multiple Exchange stores check – to check the size of multiple information stores
- Event log check – to report on critical event errors
- Disk Health Check – sport emerging problems with physical disk health
- WSUS – to get alerted when critical updates haven’t been installed on all computers
- Vulnerability Scan – to be informed of all security weaknesses
The Daily Health Checks are scheduled once a day and can send you a short email displaying the results. A weekly and monthly report can also be scheduled showing you a summary.
24/7 round the clock server and network monitoring – Premium Managed Service
While the Daily Health Check looks for hidden issues that may not be causing downtime at present, 24/7 round the clock monitoring detects problems that might affect you right now. GKM2 and your IT Team will get an instant alert via email or SMS delivering precise accurate information about the true nature of the issue. With 24/7 checks GKM2 are able to monitor the following;
- Internet connectivity – so you are alerted when systems can’t connect to the Internet.
- Server Performance monitoring – alerts you to problems with processor utilization, processor queue length, memory usage, network interface and physical disk performance.
- PING tests on network devices – including routers, printers, remote offices and more.
- Any Windows service that fails – including Exchange, SQL and any other critical service.
- Disk space thresholds – to ensure they won’t crash into their limit
- TCP port checks – on any external server, even ISP services such as SMTP, FTP etc.
- RAID health and SNMP checks – to make sure all disks are working properly. We can also monitor any SNMP enabled device
- Round the clock checks on your external website
GKM2′s remote network monitoring and managed services solution provides you with enterprise level monitoring capabilities at a fraction of the cost. Call us on 1300 797 288 or contact us for more information. Also check out our blog for some great articles.